[Fedora-ambassadors-list] events

Pablo Barrera Franco [Fedora Ambassador] pablo at inflexia.com.ar
Wed Feb 8 02:29:32 UTC 2006

Hi Gerold,
It's true, but I think that the OpenSuse Project is not an oponnent. Is
just another expression of Linux. I think is always usefull
to know how another Linux Distros community do the things. Because Free
Software Society and Open Source Software Development Model are
the same family. Diversity is a way of expression. And expression of
creativity and freedom is the our main spirit.

I think SuSE is a very good distro, but I prefer Fedora, not about Red
Hat, its about the potential we have to make a good work to spread
the Open Source ideas.

Another fifteen cents ( i put fifteen because in Argentina, Five Cent
Dollars means 15 cents from Argentina :-)

Best regards
P.