[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Jornada de Aplicaciones - Bogota

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 9 17:57:13 UTC 2006

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:46:57 -0800 (PST), Jose G. Tarazona Lara wrote
> Dear Rahul, Alex, Greg and All,
>   Unfortunately I won't be able to assist to the meeting today due work stuff.
>  I just want to ask if there is someone who wants to give a videoconference in
> this event.

Hi Jose,

Perhaps there is a misunderstading here.
There is not a *video conference* but just a *IRC meeting*
Please see Meetings page[1] for more information.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings

After the IRC meeting, Alex will send out a summary for Meeting Mintues.
--
Thomas Chung