[Fedora-ambassadors-list] businesscards

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Sun Feb 12 22:09:43 UTC 2006

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:47:51 +0100, Gerold Kassube wrote
> Hi all,
>
> what do you think about our businesscards? Do you like them??? I like
> them much; so much that I have created my own ...
> BUT, today I've looked again for the debian businesscards of a friend of
> mine which is enclosed ...
>
> And; blame on me, but I think we have an bad clone of them, haven't
> we??? Only with another Logo ...
>
> Please help me ...
>
> ... I belive and think we need another design, needn't we?!
>
> Thanks for your reply and suggestion and please be aware; I like mine
> but I feel a little bit as a thief ...
>
> Regards
>
> Gerold

Hi Gerold,

The design is what we've decided and voted based on several list communications as well
as Fedora Ambassadors IRC meeting.

I'm sorry you feel this design doesn't meet your needs. As an *Official* Fedora
Ambassador, you may modify it as it fits your needs.

Regards,
--
Thomas Chung