[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Self-Introduction: Pawel Sadowski

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Sun Feb 19 05:35:54 UTC 2006

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 22:31:54 +0100, Pawel Sadowski wrote
> Hi,
>
> My name is Pawel Sadowski (aka McGiwer) and I'm a Fedora Ambassador in
> Poland. I'm 18 years old and I'm studying at high school. I'm also
> translating Fedora Core Release Notes to Polish and I'm a moderator on
> www.fedora.pl (Polish site and support forum). My adventure with Linux
> has begun with Red Hat Linux 9, and then I heard about Fedora Core (that
> was FC2). Since then, I've used only Fedora Core and I just love this
> system :)

Hi Pawel, welcome to Fedora Ambassadors Program!

If you need Fedora Ambassador's email address or business cards, please visit following
resources:
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Emails
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/BusinessCards

Also please read past meeting minutes to catch up when you have a chance:
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings

Regards,

--
Thomas Chung