[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fwd: Call for Papers for LinuxTag 2006 is still open

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 20:44:07 UTC 2006

> Good question. I can do a presentation about Fedora if no one else steps
> up -- maybe a bit in the way "Fedora: Past, Present and Future". Similar
> to the OpenOffice presentation mether works on.

My girlfriend lives in frankfurt. it COULD happen ill be visiting at
Wiesbaden with her.

> Any better Idea? I not a big fan of such shows and presentations (I
> seldom visit those), so I'm not 100% sure if such a presentation would
> be suitable. But I think it is.

at least, than nothing.

> Anyway, I'd like to held it in German -- my English is not perfect and I
> seldom have to speak English (writing is easier). So I probably wouldn't
> feel comfortable doing it English and therefor like to avoid it...

poor little me. I won't understand :(
anyway most of the audience will be germans, so its better to do it in german.
advantages:
1. information will be transmitted properly
2. we will have a german copy of mether's work on the wiki
3. at least there will be something about Fedora

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com