[Fwd: Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Info]

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:18:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

Merlin wrote:
> We want to do a Fedora Core Poland Day on date when FC5 will start but
> we serch for help if you can help as write.

Let me sort of try and put what I understood from your mail:

You/your team desires to hold a special event Fedora Core Polan Day on
the same day FC5 is to be released so you would like some pointers on
the same.

Would you be able to provide some more details as to exactly what you
would like to do ?

Regards
Sankarshan

--