[Fedora-ambassadors-list] I got you, babe

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:06:50 UTC 2006

> Further, if you post to the list and in the end it will be me who will
> respond to your question, everybody on the list will benefit from it,
> so once again--our list is your best friend.

one more thing while talking about lists, normally users having gmail
accounts normally tend to click on "Reply" instead "Reply to all".
They are not the same. What is the difference?

"Reply" will only reply to the author of the post

"Reply to all", as its words say it will reply to everybody subscribed
to the list

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com