[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting Reminder

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 15:14:49 UTC 2006

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

>Ubuntu has some good ideas here, and where possible, I like to steal good
>ideas.  :)
>
>Ubuntu rotates all of their important meetings:
>  First meeting		0h GMT
>  Second meeting	6h GMT
>  Third meeting		12h GMT
>  Fourth meeting	18h GMT
>
>What do you think?  Smart or insane?

Advantage is atleast one of these timings would fit everybody.
Disadvantage is having to remember the schedules and ambassadors not
being able to attend all the meetings which is what is ideal especially
for me and other SC members. If we can use a decent calendering system,
then that would help.

--
Rahul