[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Mono in Fedora

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:32:07 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 20:51 +0330, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
> Thanks a lot, but I wasn't really asking for details from Red Hat
> insiders. I am mostly asking non-core people for ideas on how to present
> this change of policy to people.

Here is exactly what was on the Forbidden Items wiki till a few days
ago:

<QUOTE>
Mono packages are not currently included due to potential legal issues.
(Pending more input.)
</QUOTE>

so we haven't really changed our policy.

We hadn't decided on a policy before, and now we have decided to allow
mono to pass