[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Welcome and news...

Dave MS dmora at paytechinternational.com
Thu Jan 12 15:23:26 UTC 2006

Hi everybody at Fedora,
My name is David Mora, i am from Costa Rica (Central America) a beauty
tropical country, currently i am finishing my career (System
Engineering), i work for a regional company, as the HeadTech. I was
added as an ambassador last month ( December ), but i was away from my
office due to my vacations, so i could not reach the meetings, and now i
am updating reading all the emails regarding fedora.
For me, it is a pleasure to join this community, and help at any kind of
matter.

There is something that i want to share with you, an article about
something that a company has won on a judical cause, that might affect
some linux distributions:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.diarioti.com%
2Fgate%2Fn.php%3Fid%3D10368&langpair=es%
7Cen&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

The url, link to google translate, due to the page is in my native
language (spanish).

Well, thank you all...

Regards

Dave