[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedoraproject Meeting Importance?

Nayyar Ahmed nayyares at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 18:24:38 UTC 2006

Hi Thijs:

I appreciate the way you are supporting fedora, as for as Pakistani
people behavior goes it is same as you described in Netherlands :), i
have criticise the way fedoraproject grants the support stuff, because
i found problems in doing a good and real work, and there might be
many other who may get same problems as i do. My comments are not just
to get free stuff, but i want you people attention to start a proposal
based grant to fedora ambassador, in my opinion it is more practical
way then being an active member.

thanks