[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Robert Pereira removed from country list

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 00:16:47 UTC 2006

Thanks for letting me know David.
I guess the best way to do this is for you to have him register with
wiki, set his user name on the Edit list, and have him addhis name
back to the Country list and build his page.
Wiki is an important communicaton medium for us, and so I think
everyone needs to go through the mandatory steps to make sure they
understand the system :)
Cheers,