[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Initiatives @ LinuxWorld, and beyond

Jack Aboutboul jaboutboul at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 13 21:09:49 UTC 2006

Hey Guys,

I am proud to announce that we have successfully agreed with IDG on
terms to run an install pavilion at the upcoming LinuxWorld in Boston.
Attached is the marketing material they are sending out to promote the
show as well as the floor plan for the show floor. We will be in booths
636 and the adjacent booth should we need the space. Note that we are
co-sponsoring the event with our good friends Pogo Linux.

This is a great accomplishment and should help draw alot of attention
and traffic to akk of our good work and efforts.

On the same note, we have also been invited back by Boston University,
the gracious host of the first ever FUDCon, to hold yet another FUDCon.
I personally went by and inspected the facilities yesterday and we are
indeed in for a treat.  Once we are done figuring out the logistics and
are ready to finally announce, I will make sure to let everyone know.
Look for a call for papers soon.

Thanks for all the great work guys and for helping get the word out on
the streets.

Jack