[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora-based Distro

REDbyte Labs redbyte.labs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 17:02:09 UTC 2006

Hi all! Some days ago I had a talk with representive of United  Nations
Development Programme (Damir Amirov) here in Uzbekistan, they are really
interested in Linux and OSS, and they planning to lauch a linux project by
the end of the year. So together we had a look on existing distros and
guessed that none matches for local users, and Damir offered to create team
and make own distro. Sure, I offered fedora and rpm system as basis or maybe
mandriva. It should be a 1CD distro with friendly GUI, and fully localized.
So can we use Fedora Core 4 as basis for making National Operatning System?
Or it would be illegal and we shouldn't do it?

Regards,

Kirill "REDbyte" Novikov