[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Ambassadors Business Cards in OTT

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 05:37:50 UTC 2006

Oh, so we want to be remembered, do we?

"Fedora -- for f***'s sake!"

:)

--g

(Seriously.  We can play with the taglines for days -- but in the end,
it's not the business card, it's the person handing it out.  I'd be
perfectly happy to have a good logo treatment, simple text block for name
/ title / address / phone email / GPG, and no tagline at all.)

Greg DeKoenigsberg || Fedora Foundation || fedoraproject.org