[Fedora-ambassadors-list] I introduce myself

Francesco Ugolini wmirror at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:45:26 UTC 2006

Hi, my name is Francesco Ugolini i'm an italian software developer
and founder of a small company that distribute freely or for a little
fee open source software. I have decided to became a  Fedora
Ambassador because i think that the open source and in particular
this project can improve everyday life. I have read some about the
fedora's Ambassador and i will try to help fedora to go ahead. So i
don't know what other I can say. I'm grateful to Alex Meier that help
me to join in this project.

Thanks

Francesco Ugolini