[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Introductions

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:45:20 UTC 2006

FYI,

Nobody, and i mean NOBODY joins this list before I have made sure they
have their name on the CountryList.

Below a sample exchange between me and Mike today:

On 1/17/06, Michael Knox <mike.j.knox at gmail.com> wrote:

OK, I am there, under Australia/New Zealand.

I will work on my personal page throught out the day

I have read throught the howto page, so hopefully I am ready :)

Mike