[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Introduction of myself

David Hackl david at serwas.co.at
Sun Jan 29 09:13:28 UTC 2006

Dear members of ambassadors list,

may I introduce myself in list because I didn't find time to join the
last meeting.

My name is David Hackl, 18, from Europe/Austria. I'm part of the LUGT
(Linux User Group Tirol) that also helps to organise the Linuxweeks in
austria where I do mainorganising for Tirol. I use Linux about 10 Years now.

I work as an IT-Technician in a small austrian computer school and do
also commercial Webprojects in PHP/MySQL.

So why did I join the amassadors: Because I think RPM-based
distributions are the best way for beginners in Linux and I was looking
for a Gnome-Desktop Environment (Don't like KDE that much). And so FC is
the best choice I can make at the moment to give it out to the
beginners. I want to force the fedora things in Linux Weeks too and also
give it out to our customers at school.

Well if you want to know anything else about me be not afraid to ask me.

Sincerely yours,

David Hackl
<http://dict.leo.org/se?lp=ende&p=/Mn4k.&search=technician>