[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Schwag plan currently

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 20:25:23 UTC 2006

As of right now, here's the simplified plan:

We're working to get ambassador kits produced in 3 geos: North America,
Europe, and Asia.  The kits will contain:

  * A few shirts.  Probably four shirts -- 1 M, 2 L, 1 XL.
  * A few caps.
  * Pens and stickers.

No poster, because we didn't have time to design a good one.  In the first
go-round, all of the graphics will be *very* simple -- probably just the
logo and/or wordmark.  Why?  Because we don't have much time, and
coordinating translation and the like will take too long for this
go-round.

We're still on track to be able to take kit requests by March 15th.

Note: this is INDEPENDENT of the DVD production plan, which we're still
working on.

--g