[Ambassadors] Responsible press-person

Florian Brand fbrand at redhat.com
Fri Jul 21 07:44:44 UTC 2006

Hi,

Oliver Dietrich of Heise has sent the Fedora bits of the article to
Daniel Riek (Product Manager, Red Hat Enterprise Linux) and myself for
review (quite last minute actually) I send some suggestions, no idea if
they made it into the final article.

On your question Gerold: I wouldn't nominate a single person for this,
since this means single point of failure. IMHO a small mailing-list with
2-3 people would be appropriate.

cheers
Florian