[Ambassadors] Fedora Screencasting Project - once again

Rahul sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 22 11:57:20 UTC 2006

Pawel Sadowski wrote:
> Ok, I have integrated the http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ScreenCasting
> with my idea. You can see if it's good and send feedback to me. Now I
> will contact somebody, propably Rahul or Chitlesh for more information
> on uploading files to the Wiki.
>
> Regards,
> Pawel

We generally prefer documenting software in the formal Fedora
repositories. Xvidcap is under GPL. So its a good Fedora Extras
candidate. Ping Axel to see if he is interested in moving this package
from his repository. He is the Fedora Packaging Committee
(http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingGroup) and might be willing
  to push this. Anyone here like involved in Fedora Extras are free to
help too.

For attachments in the wiki, click on "Attachments" in "More Actions"
menu. It should be obvious what to do after that.

Rahul