[Ambassadors] Volunteers Required from India

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 16:04:45 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 21:01 +0530, Rohan Dighe wrote:
> Count Me in !!! Just get some guidelines, tell us what to do !!!

Yeah, I'm in as well.

I've been a bit quiet on the list recently, so this is my first post in
AGES. :P

Anyway, I'm just wondering... in India we already have a VERY efficient
method of distributing Fedora/Linux.

Through our LUGs. All the major cities have them, and I'm wondering if
we should somehow harness this. Like keep a `vault` of Fedora CDs with a
representative in each LUG.

Or Something Like That

Tejas Dinkar

--
I wasn't dead... I was just writing Exams... But I prefer the former