[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Weekly Reminder for Fedora Ambassadors

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 1 06:38:22 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-31 at 11:37 -0700, Thomas Chung wrote:
> RE: Weekly Reminder for Fedora Ambassadors
>
> Due to Red Hat Summit 2006 (May 30 - June 2), most of our Red Hat
> people and Fedora Contributors will be on travel and we will not have
> Ambassadors meeting tomorrow.
>
> Therefore, our next Ambassadors Meeting will be held on 2006-06-08 14:00 UTC
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings
>
> Also as a reminder everyone in Fedora Ambassadors Program should sign CLA and
> join 'ambassadors' group in your Fedora Account System.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/AccountSystemHowTo
>
> As of today, we have 124 members in fedora-ambassadors-list but
> only 80 completed CLA and joined Ambassadors group officially.

Has sending this reminders been effective so far? I suspect some of them
dont speak English. Alteast I havent seen any correspondence at all from
them in the mailing lists or participation on IRC meetings.

If its been effective, then well and good. Otherwise individual
reminders might work better. If they dont speak English (which I hope
isnt the case), we need to bridge that.

Rahul