[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Stuff at Red Hat Cool Stuff Store

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Wed Jun 14 21:00:50 UTC 2006

Hello everybody,

First I would like to say that this mail is not -from my point of view-
out this list because it concerns the feedbacks of fedora users (at
least French users), and it is part of Ambassador's job to report
feddbacks. :)

Fedora Stuff had been announced as available on RH Cool Stuff Store. We,
the French Community, were very eager to have the cool stuffs available.
We were very impatient and I did my best to calm down some French people
from taking the logo and making our *own* French Fedora T-shirt and
goodies, that wouldn't help supporting RH/ the distro. Then we waited.

And we finally got them! Great news! Thanks everybody, I personaly find
the t-shirts and the caps look great! I wanted to order a shirt, and
found *by surprise* that shipping costs were 3.5 more expensive than the
t-shirts itself (53$ shipping for a 15$ t-shirt)!

Many people are complaining, because we feel it as unfair, and because
other shops can make more than better shipping costs!

Where is the problem? Is there something wrong?

Regards,

--
Thomas Canniot
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasCanniot