[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Stuff at Red Hat Cool Stuff Store

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Wed Jun 14 21:45:33 UTC 2006

Le mercredi 14 juin 2006 à 14:20 -0700, Thomas Chung a écrit :
> On 6/14/06, Thomas Canniot <thomas.canniot at laposte.net> wrote:
> > And we finally got them! Great news! Thanks everybody, I personaly find
> > the t-shirts and the caps look great! I wanted to order a shirt, and
> > found *by surprise* that shipping costs were 3.5 more expensive than the
> > t-shirts itself (53$ shipping for a 15$ t-shirt)!
> >
> > Many people are complaining, because we feel it as unfair, and because
> > other shops can make more than better shipping costs!
> >
> > Where is the problem? Is there something wrong?
>
> Unfortunately, Fedora Stuff isn't available from European Store [1] yet.
> That's why the cost of shipping from US Store [2] to European
> countries including France could be very expensive.
> Regards,
>
> [1] https://www.europe.redhat.com/shop/en/coolstuff.php3
> [2] http://redhat.brandfuelstores.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=37

Maybe, but RH seems to be the *only* American store that have such high
shipping costs.

About the European store, the only shipping method is UPS. Let's quote :
"The shipping cost will be 23.59 EUR for UPS." It makes a cap at about
$54.

I really would like to know who is kidding :)

Regards

--
Thomas Canniot
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasCanniot