[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Stuff at Red Hat Cool Stuff Store

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Jun 15 02:27:19 UTC 2006

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006, Jorge Alberto Torres H. wrote:

> For example, for a $3 pen the shipping costs are around $68 (this is,
> 22 times what the pen costs). I find this pretty expensive because
> I've bought a lot of things (in other stores like Amazon) and the
> shipping was only about $10 and $30 for the express delivery.
>
> Is there something that can be done about this?

Yes.  Step 1 was to get the US coolstuff store setup.  Step 2 is to figure
out how to replicate a similar sort of setup in other geos, because
clearly the shipping costs are insane out of the US.

Shipping costs is the biggest problem that we have with swag, and we know
it needs to be dealt with.

--Max

--
Max Spevack