[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Belgian Fedora Activities

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 18:39:32 UTC 2006

Thank you very much for this activity report Fred! This is exactly
what we need to see more of on this list, so that all ambassadors, new
and experienced, can take example and inspiration from each other.

Thank you one more time,
Alex

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org