[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Speech at school

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Tue Jun 20 20:50:25 UTC 2006

Le mardi 20 juin 2006 à 16:30 -0400, Alex Maier a écrit :
> Pawel,
> This is great--and the idea with burning the DVDs after the speech is awesome!
>
> Cheers,

Let's call it : Burn On Demand

Maybe it could be a way for famsco to save extras money on DVD for small
events. Instead of buying DVDs on the store (and getting reimbursed) or
getting them for free form famsco, we buy 50 blank dvds for example,
burn them demand with paper/palstik cases. Then we send the bill to
famsco saying how many DVD and cases we used, and got reimbursed.

Regards,