[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Test Release -1 : A Fedora Live CD

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 2 00:22:38 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

>>Might be better to autologin with username Fedora and both Fedora and
>>root user names blank. Since this is a Live CD there isnt any security
>>reasons to worry about.
>>

>yeah we can add that feature too, Rahul can you add it to
>Kadischi/Schedule for please

I have added these and a suggestion to provide introductory and
promotional material on Fedora by default. Might be better to look at
what other distributions like Mandriva and Ubuntu do on their Live CD's
for other ideas.

>We are hosting temporarily on JonFautley's server. It would be nice
>that Kadischi can have its own ftp server :)

Jesse, can you help in getting FTP access to a fedoraproject.org or any
other server for these people to upload their images. Chitlesh, talk to
Seth Vidal or post to fedora-websites list for the infrastructure team
on getting bittorrent access too.

--
Rahul