[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Test Release -1 : A Fedora Live CD

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 2 01:17:43 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

>>I am of the opinion that the information on Fedora should be displayed
>>by default without press any function keys.
>>

>true, but if we have a splash.lss it might be difficult to put lots of text.

Well till you get a splash you can enable this by default?

>RFE against Anaconda
>

>>shouldnt affect the live cd.
>>

>what do you mean?

You are linking to the RFE against anaconda I filed to provide the same
introductory info on Fedora but it has no effect on the live CD. does it?

>its the default boot parameters

Why do you need a specific option for the default.  default is well...
default. default is just press enter.

>Test goes debug.
>
>ThomasCanniot also shared this with me during our briefing for FOSDEM.

A screenshot of a typical output might be good to have in the wiki.

--
Rahul