[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Banner concept

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 15:25:07 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 15:37 +0100, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> i've made three banner, they use the same fonts and color, the main
> change consist on the size and the type, now tell me about them.

I love beta2 & 3...

Some things in beta1 just doesn't appeal to me.

Like `be Yourself is open`... and the others.

I can't explain why though.

All in All, an excellent job.

But can you tell us which font you've used?

Gja
--
Tejas Dinkar - tejasdinkar AT gmail DOT com

When all else fails, read the instructions.