[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora web template

puneet batura puneet_batura at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 12 15:32:52 UTC 2006

Clair i think why i opted for ambassadors program is because it provides the
individual to contribute in the best possible way. Secondly since i am new
to fedora community thats why i opted for this list but surely in near
future will take care of it.
I know the templates are in flash but rahul already told the alternative to
us so please be alert before u post!

Thanks!

On 3/12/06, Clair <fedora at freehold.no-ip.info> wrote:

> Can we please keep to the right mailing lists? This is *not* what
> ambassadors
> is about.
>
> On Sunday 12 March 2006 14:36, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > Yes. Flash is unacceptable to Fedora as the sole format. It can be
> > provided as *alternative* format if the media is  provided in a format
> > that is also viewable in Fedora by default which would automatically
> > imply that it should be a open and free format.
> >
> > Refer to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ScreenCasting on more details
> > about producing a format that is supported by default in Fedora.
> >
> > Yours is is nevertheless a nice design and piece of work and I
> > appreciate the effort put into this. Thanks.
>
> These pages are solely in flash... there is no alternative.
>

> Clair

Regards,

Puneet Batura
Open Source Developer