[Fedora-ambassadors-list] About Fedora Web Template

Abhishek Singh aks.abhishek at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 17:09:26 UTC 2006

Dear Punit,
               Your designs are all well and it seems you are a bit
interested in Flash animation. The animation I liked most is of template 4.
Could you please try with different colours instead of orange. I would like
you to experiment with blue background and off-white text. Moreover we
should as well give place to other web elements on the page, as the flash
animation alone won't do much.

               Let me wait for your new tweaked designs.

Regards
Abhishek Singh