[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Newbie - PatrickMcKelvey

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 13 18:35:09 UTC 2006

On 3/13/06, Pat McKelvey <pmckelvey at zoomtown.com> wrote:
> I am a newbie at this.  I read in the past minutes that there is a no
> hats rule.  Where can I find the rules?  What is acceptable?

Hi Pat,

I guess you missed this one. :)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2006-02-16

BTW, here is a good one:
http://www.redhat.com/magazine/014dec05/features/fedora/

"Greg: Of course, we had some interesting challenges to overcome.
"Fedora" basically means "hat" to much of the English speaking world,
yet we wanted to avoid using a hat image out of respect for Red Hat's
brand. So it took a lot of creative thinking to get us through that
issue."

Regards,
--
Thomas Chung