[Fedora-ambassadors-list] meeting today

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 16 08:52:03 UTC 2006

On 3/16/06, Thomas Chung <tchung at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> > What ?
> > NO!! I was planning my best to come
> > What happened?
>
> Apparently, LinuxTag is not playing nice to Fedora Project.
> See last meeting minutes for more information.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2006-03-09

Money ?
wow.
I can't believe that big Famous distros like Fedora, Suse, OpenSuse,
Debian and even RedHat won't be there.

Last time at Karlsruhe, Suse/Opensuse really had success.

I feel that this time it won't be that interresting to attend.

Here in Strasbourg, our local event is having a bad time too.
We don't have enough sponsors for the event.

Nevertheless, Im responsible for the .org booths for the event. :)
http://strasbourg.linuxfr.org/jl4/stands-assoc

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com