[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Open Source day

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 16 18:33:20 UTC 2006

On 3/16/06, Wassim K. <wk.20050201 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yesterday took place an Open Source day at l'École Nationale des
> Sciences de l'Informatique, an engineers school in Manouba (10 km from
> Tunis) organized by a Tunisian association DFSA http://www.dfsa.org.tn
>..
> Here was a report of my first activity as Fedora ambassador; next Open
> Source day will occure after one month, probably in another
> university. All suggestions are welcome so that I contribute to
> promote our distribution.

Hi Wassim,

Thank you for your report.  However it seem this event was never been
posted in our FedoraEvents page[1] and never been discussed in our
regular IRC meetings[2].

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings

Sorry, if I missed or wasn't aware of this event. In the future,
please inform our Steering Committee so we can provide any help you
need.

Regards,

BTW, please contact me privately for your Fedora Ambassadors Membership.
--
Thomas Chung