[Fedora-ambassadors-list] RE: a Fedora Education Partner

Mario Gamboa mario.gamboa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:26:56 UTC 2006

i'm professor in university in this moment we need to take a decision about
if the university can buy the redhat academy for this reason in case no
authorize the budget for academy i want to have a 2nd option like fedora
educator i need to know if fedora have like academy a web based manual or
something like than or courses we can give to our students