[Fedora-ambassadors-list] 3 Simple Questions

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 15:33:04 UTC 2006

Tejas,

I have a few nit-picks for your draft:

You wrote:
"You can even want to tattoo 'Fedora' on various body parts and run
around at the next football match. As long as you love spreading Free
Software, you are perfect for the job."

Running on the football fiel naked will most surely lead to the
person's being arrested--you should try to avoid any wording that
might be misinterpreted as encouraging illegal actions.

Further, you write:
"If you feel that Fedora is great for a Desktop, but isn't the best as
a Server, then go ahead and tell people that!!! Stand up and be
heard!!!!"

This would be inaccurate, and you should try to avoid making an
impression that inaccurate statements about Fedora are okay for
Ambassadors.

Otherwise it is a good document which will help others in the field
recruit new Ambassadors!

Thank you,
Alex

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org