[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Just wanted to introduce myself.

CyberSpy cyberspy1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 07:54:46 UTC 2006

Greetings,
Just wanted to take a minute to say hello to everyone and let you all know
how excited I am to be an active participant in this project. I've been
using Fedora since Core 1 and some of you already know me from IRC. I plan
to contribute in every area that I can, so please, feel free to mail me with
anything you may need me to help with. I'll be spreading the word of Fedora
in the RTP and surrounding areas of North Carolina, USA and in Phila PA,
USA. In conjunction with the self gratification I'll get by promoting what I
feel to be an extremely viable desktop alternative, I hope to gain some
terrific new friends here.

--
Surreptitously Yours,
CyberSpy