[Fedora-ambassadors-list] About being an ambassador!

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 20:11:45 UTC 2006

Hey Mikael,

I think you should keep your Ambassador status and stay on the list,
because what you will be doing in the time you can spare from your
studying is exactly what an Ambassador should be doing--talking to
people about Fedora, helping them out if they have questions, and
being available for them to contact whenever needed!

If you stay on the list, you will keep receiving other people's ideas
and might be able to benefit from them. Also, you will be able to ask
for input from all of us.

So hey, you can't make all the meetings--so what? :)

Glad to have you on the team,
Alex

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org