[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Ambassadors Meeting Minutes 2006-05-11

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 11 22:42:28 UTC 2006

On 5/11/06, Thomas Chung <tchung at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> All,
>
> Fedora Ambassadors Meeting Minutes 2006-05-11 has been posted.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2006-05-11

# Kadischi:
    *     ChitleshGoorah not present
    *     mether: JeremyKatz is still working on it. We might be
releasing a formal live cd for FC6 if all goes well
    *      tchung: I'll contact him to remind him to give us report
off line. /!\

Hello,

This month Ill be quite busy with exams. Early next month, Ill start
working on Kadischi again, nevertheless Ill be hanging on the livecd
mailing list meanwhile.

Concerning the Kadischi weekly report, there are nothing being report
(in terms of progress) that Im aware of :) In case there is Ill add it
to the FWR.

These are my TODOs, (maybe) ill stress on next month:
-- Legal ( from early discussions, and will talk with Webbink too)
-- Kadischi itself, bugzilla ...
-- why not, the official livecd :)
-- regular meetings :)

and the list goes on.

In case I have to say something, on the livecd-mailing list we are
having troubleshooting questions :)

Cheers,
Chitlesh Goorah
--