[Fedora-ambassadors-list] fedora-events-list proposal

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Sun May 21 18:10:56 UTC 2006

I have to agree with Karlie--if events will no longer be discussed on
the Ambassadors-list, what else is there for us to discuss here?

And more importantly, what is the added value of splitting off the
events discussions from the main group?

Thanks,

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org