[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Question about a web banner

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 3 03:28:06 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 22:57 +0300, Synodinos Theodoros wrote:
> Hello to all people in the list. I am new here. So i have to ask a
> simple question.
>
> I have been making a portal of a city here in athens which is pretty
> big and with a lot of hits. I have the permission to
> add any banner i like in there without paying anything at all. Would
> you like to put a fedora banner or something else
> up there or you think it's not a good idea?

Its a excellent idea though we don't have any banners done yet. If you
are going to produce banners yourself, kindly upload them somewhere in
the wiki and pass the links. If you dont have any banners, then post to
fedora marketing list or fedora artwork list and ask for it. We might be
able to produce a few variants and everybody can link to it.

Rahul