[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedoraproject in greece

Theodoros Synodinos syn_ted at otenet.gr
Wed May 10 23:47:40 UTC 2006

Well i have the logo right now on the under construction site and will
ask for the permission tomorrow morning.

I will post updates with the steps the site will be moving on.

As for the site now... i am right now working for the Eurovision song
contest here in Athens and i am responsible for the photos and
distributing so i will be there from 7 in the morning until 1 in the
next morning. Eurovision ends in 20 of may and i will only need some
hours of sleep to get my brain up and start the website. (If anyone need
s anything from the Eurovision let me know.)

I am already in the free media project.