[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Question about the Ambassadors programs

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Sun May 21 04:27:14 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-05-21 at 01:51 +0100, Andre Nogueira wrote:
> My first goal to spread the word about Fedora is to start a Fedora
> Tips blog  - a blog where I'd talk about my experience with Fedora, as
> well as some tricks and trips.

I used to be Maintaining a `Fedora Tips` Section in The Fedora Weekly
News, where I asked users for tips, and then published them. I think I
was there in 15 issues until I stopped getting input :p.

In anycase, if you'd like to take over the tips section, please feel
free.

http://www.fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/Tips_of_the_IceBurg

Contact Thomas Chung if you are interested

> What should I do? Is it Ok if I remain pretty much inactive until
> then, or should I stop being an ambassador and apply again when I have
> some free time to devote to the program?

Stay an Ambassador :)