[Fedora-ambassadors-list] FAMSCo election?

Theodoros Synodinos syn_ted at otenet.gr
Mon May 22 19:17:43 UTC 2006

I don't think that is a good idea to do elections every now and then as
the FAMSCo won't have time to prove what they can do. Every year is
better and in case of a serious problem with the member the other FAMSCo
members to make a voting for that member or if they want to make the
ambassadors make a voting about that member staying or not in the
committee. I have a lot of ideas about how things should be done but are
only MY ideas... i don't except anyone to comply with them. I am just
sharing some of them to try make things better.

(Sorry for my bad english i am just so tired but i will have time to
rest now that the eurovision is over, and i will have the chance to
create the fedoraproject.gr website).

O/H Rahul Sundaram έγραψε: