[Fedora-ambassadors-list] FAMSCo election?

Theodoros Synodinos syn_ted at otenet.gr
Mon May 22 20:19:36 UTC 2006

Ok.... The following are only my opinions i hope that will help to the
election system.

First of all it is a good idea to make a web voting system that a voter
can place 5 votes to the person(s) he/she likes ANONYMOUSLY. login vote
and logout.

The voting should last for 24 hours as people are not on the same
timezone and don't want to put them into trouble waiting to vote.

We have to see who will have the access to vote and why. It is a very
serious issue.

The elections should take place once a year. When a problem with the
elected person(s) arise there will be a chance if the FAMSCo wants to
make reelections in a specified time. And only if the problem is serious
enough.

That's a small part of what i have in mind. I can write pages and pages
about that matters.

O/H Chitlesh GOORAH ??????:

--
Theodoros Synodinos