[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Photos

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Tue May 23 12:28:06 UTC 2006

This will serve as a warning. Anyone who shares Fedora contributors or
lists information with third-party services without permission will be
temporarily suspended from the list.

Famsco will decide on exact measures to prevent behaviour such as this.

Thank you,
Alex

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org