[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora in greece

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Tue May 23 17:55:53 UTC 2006

Theodoros,

as long as you do not modify the logo in any way and stick as close as
possible to the logo color pms 541, you should be fine. Simply send me
the proofs for approval.

Visit PMS color chart for approximate colors: http://www.usbox.com/pms.html

Thanks,

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org