[Ambassadors] Re: [Fedora-marketing-list] POLL: Fedora KDE Users

Michel Salim michel.salim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 01:37:27 UTC 2006

On 10/30/06, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com> wrote:
> I would like also KDE user to evaluate echo-icon-theme. Although it is
> incomplete, it will be nice to see how it appears on your favorite desktop.

Not a KDE user myself, but throwing in my two cents, I prefer the
looks of the Bluecurve/Clearlooks icon theme over that of Tango and
the current iteration of Echo.

Is it planned to have Echo in two colour tones, ala OS X's Aqua and
Graphite, for people who are easily distracted by colourful icons
(like myself)?

Thanks,

--
Michel Salim